Add:2nd Floor, Building A, Liangan Gongying Technology Park,Shunsha Road, Changping District, Beijing, China
Beijing Sagetown Technology Co., Ltd
Sagetown 1001AHSH Airborne Short Delay HD video transmitter
1. Product Introduction
ZT1001AHSH is a HD digital wireless video transmission device especially developed by Beijing Sagetown Technology Co., Ltd. for UAV. ZT1001AHSH has become the ideal choice for the application of long-distance data link of all kinds of low-speed aircraft, high-speed aircraft, unmanned vehicle and special vehicle because of its advanced modulation technology and specific design for unmanned aerial vehicle
ZT1001AHSH can be operated with the carrier speed (on which the equipment is mounted) as high as 380 km/h and it also meets the moving speed requirements of various low-speed fixed-wing aircraft, helicopters, UAV, UGV and special vehicles.
The system is mainly composed of airborne image transmitter (ZT1001AHSH), base station image receiver (ZT3000R) and necessary accessories (including antenna feed system, connection lines and connectors, etc.).。
The system can transmit one HD video at the same time (1920 x 1080p). AES encrypted transmission can effectively ensure the transmission security.
The Zhengtang (ZT) series wireless image transmission system launched by Beijing Zhengtang Science and Technology Co., Ltd. adopts narrowband modulation technology. On the one hand, it provides unprecedented spectral efficiency; on the other hand, it increases the system reception sensitivity, thus expanding the transmission distance.
ZT1001AHSH can transmit up to 1W and provide very robust communication links.
2. Product features
● Transmission of one-way HD video (1920 x 1080p)
● NLOS transmission can work reliably in occlusion environment.
● High-speed mobile transmission, adapted to carrier speed(on which the equipment is mounted) up to 380 km/h.
● The delay of the system is about 70 ms, and it is almost real-time transmission, which fully meets the real-time control requirements.
● AES Encrypted Transmission, Effectively Prevent the Illegal overtake.
● Narrow-band modulation technology which guarantees the transmission bandwidth without shortening of the transmission distance.
● Also compatible with SD
● The transmitter is small in size, light in weight and low in power consumption and is suitable for various UAV applications.
● The operating frequency and transmitting power of the transmitter are customizable parameters.
● Working frequency range： 50MHz-2.5GHz
● Channel bandwidth：2MHz-8MHz Adjustable
● Encryption mode：AES encryption，128bit key
● System delay：About 70ms (without acquisition and display)
● Video input signal：HDMI
● Video input interface：standard HDMI port
● Video Input System Support ：Automatic identification of the following formats without reconfiguration
720×480 60i （NTSC，D1）
720×576 50i （PAL，D1）
● Transmitting power ：1W
● Transmission range ：≥20公里，Air to ground ，visibility conditions
● Power supply ：﹢12VDC
● Power consumption：＜12W
● Dimensions ：111mm x 55mm x 19mm（without connectors）
● Working temperature：－20℃～﹢60℃
● Working humidity：＜95％，non-condensing
● Storage temperature：－40℃～﹢80℃
Figure 1. ZT1001AHSH photo
3.2、Main technical specifications
4. Base Station Video Receiver
The video receiver and the video transmitter makes a wireless video transmission system. Figure 2 shows a desktop receiver: Sagetown 3000RS (ZT3000RS).
Figure 2 ZT3000RS
● Video output：one way HD HDMI output
● Receiving threshold: - 103dBm (10-6 BER@2MHz channel width)
● Power supply： AC220V，power consumption is less than 8W
● Working environment temperature ： -20℃～+60℃（Optional -40℃～+80℃）
● Storage temperature： -40℃～+80℃
● Working environment humidity： ＜95%，non-condensing
● Dimensions： Industrial standard 1U case（430×350×44mm， without connectors)
● Weight： 4Kg
4.1、Receiver technical specifications
（1）——Information Display Screen, Displaying Operating Frequency Point, Channel Bandwidth, Locking, incoming information level；
（2）——“Signal”，Received signal strength indicators, total three yellow-green lights, number of turned on lights show the signal strength；
（3）——Control button area for professional personnel to test and debug the equipment, non-professional personnel should not use it；
（4）——Power switch，use to“ON” and“OFF” the equipment；
（5）——“AC 220V”，AC power post，Standard three core plug；
（6）——“DC 12V”，DC power interface, aviation plug；
（7）——“VIDEO”，SD Video Output Interface，BNC，75Ω；
（8）——“AUDIO L”，Left Audio Output port，BNC，75Ω；
（9）——“AUDIO R”，Right Audio Output port，BNC，75Ω；
（10）——“ASI OUT”，Video streaming output interface，SMA，Used for video forwarding；
（11）——“HDMI OUT”，HD Video Output Interface，HDMI；
（12）——“COFIG AUDIO”，Audio configuration interface，DB-9，For professional use；
（13）——“COFIG VIDEO”，Video configuration interface，DB-9，For professional use；
（14）——“DATA”，Serial Data Output Interface，DB-9；
（15）——“VIDEO ANT-1”，Receiving antenna interface，N type，50Ω；
（16）——“VIDEO ANT-2”，Receiving antenna interface，N type，50Ω.
Figure 3 Receiver ports
● Video input：HDMI A type port
● Power supply ：J30J-9 Rectangular connector
● Data ：J30J-9 Rectangular connector
● RF output：SMA plug